Tuesday, December 21, 2010

dreams

I always have dreams about food. One possibility of what it could mean is that i don't take the time to cater my emotions. My dreams are usually about fast food so that could mean that i'm not taking care of my mental or physical health.

I also always have dreams about getting a new dog to replace the one i have. This could mean that I have talent or ability that i have neglected to use. This could also represent the breakdown of your instincts.

Another dream i analyzed is being locked in a tower. This could mean that you fail to assert yourself. It shows a part of your personality that you don't want to be discovered or have troubles expressing. While the person is looking down from the tower it indicates that they think that they are better than those around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment